Learn the basics of creating polymer clay earrings! Your ticket includes enough materials to make at least 2 pairs of earrings and one pair of small studs. In this 3 hour workshop you will learn how to…
- Create colorful surface patterns on your earrings, such as terrazzo, sprinkles, or squiggles
- Properly cure your earrings in a home oven
- Smooth and sand your earrings for a professional finish
- Assemble your earrings using stud posts and jump rings
Upcoming Class Dates
- Sunday, March 3rd, 2-5 pm at The Hill Center 921 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE, Washington, DC. Only 12 spots available. Your ticket includes complimentary beer and wine! Sign up here.