Learn the basics of creating polymer clay earrings! Your ticket includes enough materials to make at least 2 pairs of earrings and one pair of small studs. In this 3 hour workshop you will learn how to…
- Create colorful surface patterns on your earrings, such as terrazzo, sprinkles, or squiggles
- Properly cure your earrings in a home oven
- Smooth and sand your earrings for a professional finish
- Assemble your earrings using stud posts and jump rings
Upcoming Class Dates
- Saturday, September 30, 2-5 pm at Shop Made in DC Georgetown, 1304 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC. Sign up here. NOTE: THIS WILL BE MY LAST WORKSHOP IN 2023.